2nd world war between the clique

Sunday, August 29, 2004 @ 6:36 AM


Hypocritical ***** la.. suck! Din even noe y I cried at first.. I thot it was the 4 hypocrites dat made me cry.. but I thot it wasn’t worth it, they din even treat us at frenx at all.. to think dat we so stupid treat them lyk best frenx.. thot after the frenship prob last yr they will change le.. but I was wrong.. I always trust the wrong person.. I tried to find a fren in the clique of 8, but to no avail.. I thot she could be the one, but den I changed my mind.. she’d do self-centered, only think abt herself, I’m always the one helping her to clear her mess.. they always tried to keep things frm ppl, den lyk to backstab ppl.. shucks la.. dat time go swimming, they dun wanna let wh noe, scared dat she feel left out.. but den I told em to let her noe, if not she find out le, she wun lyk it.. den one of em say, “dat’s y muz not let her noe ma..”, biangx, wad kinda fren lor.. 2nd time le horx, if they really treat me as fren horx, they will tell me wad they r up to wad.. still got the cheek to luff!!! They din warn me, they din tell me wad they were plotting.. they say they dun wan lotsa ppl to noe, they scared I thwart their plans izzit… they dun rmb me as their fren lydat.. I tolerate them very long le lor.. diz time think I will jie tuo le bahx.. still can ask me y I against them.. only noe how to shirk responsibility n give excuses le, cowards, dare to do dun dare to own up..
Think I cried cuz of the disappointment in tchers’ eyes bahx.. I really very guilty lor.. seeing dat I ruined myself by making diz big mistake, and the trust dat I had lost frm the tchers.. really hope they can forgive me lor.. I’ll really do things thru my own ability le lor.. haix~~
I dun think I really treasure diz frenship le lor.. one thing I cant stand is my frenx treat me as though I’m not there, n keep me away frm their secrets. It’s enuf le la, really lor. I have no time and energy to settle diz le lor, dun wanna care. No nid waste time bothering abt diz le lor.. hahaz.. so now muz concentrate on studies le.. think dun have to worry abt all these frenship problems between the 8 of us anymore le, we separate le wad.. it’s all a lie, a nitemare.. and it’s over! =)